Thursday 3 February 2011

Blood, Sweat and (lots and lots of) tears - Circle on a Budget (Month 2)

First things first, the new purchases!

Kaya the Moonhunter and Laris (£13)
Feral Warpwolf (£17)

This gives me a solid 15 point list - Kaya the Moonhunter and 2 Warpwolves - but due to the fact Kaya still hasn't showed up, I've been using the two Warpwolves with basic Kaya with...  Well, it's loathed in our group!  This is due to the new uses of Spirit Door I've had to find after the terrifying discovery that I can't use it to just teleport in with Kaya, hit the offending Warcaster, pop the feat and hit the offending Warcaster some more.  Still, using it on Warpwolves to perform an evac after they've charged is hilarious (and is referred to on the forums as the "Warpwolf Yoyo".  It's on page one of 'How to be a Druid'.) and was used to great effect to smash apart a Mangler and a Talon in a single turn without fear of retribution.

Still, Kaya is actually quite a boring 'caster to play, and I'm hoping that epic Kaya's more in-your-face beatstick nature will make her more fun for both me and my opponents.

Next month...  Either a Stalker or the Druids of Orboros, depending on how much the rest of the group piss me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment